you are in: »flowers» Spontaneous vegetation »Sempervivum tectorum
- On this page we will talk about:
- Sempervivum tectorum:
- other articles:
- Spontaneous vegetation for dry soils
- Spontaneous vegetation with panel-like development
- Spontaneous evergreen vegetation
- Spontaneous vegetation resistant to intense cold
- Spontaneous vegetation up to 50cm
- Spontaneous vegetation with red flowers
- Spontaneous vegetation with green flowers
- Spontaneous vegetation in spring
- Spontaneous vegetation in summer
- Spontaneous vegetation in autumn
- Spontaneous vegetation in winter
SEMPERVIVUM TECTORUM L.
Houseleek of roofs Herbaceous plant. Leaves of the oblong ovate rosettes pointed at the apex and with rigid lashes. Leafy stem with corymb of red flowers with 12-15 long thin sunburst petals. Flower. : VII - IX. It grows on cliffs, walls and stony roofs from the plain to the high mountain.
COMMENTS ON THE ARTICLE
Field of flowers
Most visited pages this week
The spring spectacle of the rapeseed fields
In spring it is very common to stop and admire the spectacle of those immense yellow fields that, in recent years, have been tor ...
ERICACEAERHODODENDRON FERRUGINEUM Ferruginous LRododendron Bushy shrub 20 - 100 cm high. evergreen. Leaf ...
If in the limited green areas in the city the wildflowers today are seen less than once, in the suburbs it is still possible to enjoy ...
The use of flower pots is mainly practical as they allow you to place plants without growing them on the ground, but not ...
Dodder is a very special plant because it can be considered a total parasite. In fact it has no roots and, al ...
Other similar plants
Welcome to the section of our site dedicated to the vegetable garden. Inside you will find numerous ar ...
Succulents are widespread in apartments and houses, perhaps due to the few care they require ...
Fences are structures that delimit the perimeter and boundaries of a given space ...
Enter this section to find out how to create alternative gardens and what philosophy is behind ...
Welcome to the section dedicated to hedges. These plant structures are highly valued and used ...